Sunday 24 November 2013

November 2013 Guest Designer Jelissa Mei of Singapore!






Our Current Winners & Features!


Please view our current challenge HERE...Just 6 days left until it closes!



Today we welcome back the winner of our October 2013 Challenge, 
  Jelissa Mei of Singapore, as our November Guest Designer! 


Hi everyone, my name is Jelissa & I come from sunny Singapore,
 where I live with my husband & 2 sons. By day I am a forensic scientist
 & in my spare time I like to take photos, tinkle on the piano, 
read & of course scrapbook!

I started scrapbooking in 2010 as a substitute for scuba diving after 
my eldest son was born, as well as to preserve his precious
 childhood memories.  Soon it became a serious hobby as it
 helped me find balance after a disciplined day at work. 

I'm currently on the Design Team at Green Tara, where I get to
design with beautiful flowers & trims, some of which I have used here.
 I'm so excited to be featured here at Scrap Around the World!
If you would like to visit my blog you can find it HERE.


Jelissa has drawn her inspiration from our current mood board above.


Such a FANTASTIC take on our current challenge!
I am blown away & IN LOVE with this beautiful page....
 

I adore the way Jelissa has blended the colours so beautifully...


I also love how she has softened the colours through the use of white,


Such amazing details & textures!
Thanks so much to Jelissa for creating such a specal 
page for us this month!! Totally breathtaking work!!!

 Please remember to leave some comment LOVE for Jelissa.

  I hope she has inspired you to get working on our November 
mood board today - Time is running out & we have SIX great
prizes up for grabs so get creating & upload your layout soon!

Post prepared with the assistance of Di Garling



12 comments:

Maria said...

I love every little detail Jelissa! Well done.

Di Garling said...

FANTABULOUS layout Jelissa. Your take on the current challenge is awesome.You have totally rocked this mood board. Cheers Di. Xo

zenevak said...

LOVE it! Fantastic texture and use of mood board. Inspirational!

Evelyn Walter said...

Very colorful and happy LO! I love that many layers and details. Hugs Evelyn

Tusia Lech said...

Jelissa! Your layout is stunning! I love every single detail ♥

Gayle Price said...

Beautiful ! Colours, textures, layers, details...all beautiful.

Unknown said...

thank you all! It's been real fun playing along at SATW!

Eila Sandberg said...

Gloriously happy and vibrant Jelissa - gotta LOVE this biggie time! Thank you sooo much for being with us! xx

Kim Ewins said...

Jelissa ......love your work :)
Beautiful layers, colours, texture :)

Leonie said...

So so fabulous Jelissa!! Just love the layers and textures you have on this page! Beautiful.

Heather McMahon said...

Wow! Love this!

Unknown said...

Wow what a lovely post. i like your post and all your ideas.Namecard Design In Singapore | Brochure Design Company